Monday, September 19, 2016

One Thousand....
























One thousand blog entries.  It's a number that's snuck up on me.

It all started HERE on January 25th, 2009.

It's been 7 years of writing.  The early entries sometimes make me cringe when I re read them, but they formed the base point to where this outpost is now

Most of all, I am thankful for what this blog has done for me.  I am so appreciative of the people out there that continue to read what I put out there.  The connections I have made with amazing people, the organizations, the businesses and wild places have become cornerstones of this life I am living.

Over 570,000 pageviews.  Tens of thousands of unique visitors.

I am humbled.  Here's to the next 1,000, or whatever is around the corner

No comments:

Post a Comment